In just a few months, Launch Effect has been downloaded over 6,000 times, and we've seen hundreds of new and exciting pages pop up all over the web. Thanks to our passionate users, we've gathered great feedback and learned more about the features that could take Launch Effect to a new level. A few weeks ago, we completed our integration with MailChimp (we have plans for more integrations). Today, we're announcing the release of Launch Effect Premium, a paid version that offers a whole new set of features.
What to Expect from Launch Effect Premium
The initial release of Launch Effect Premium comes with the following:
- the ability to brand or hide the footer (one of our most requested features)
- premium support
Once you purchase a license, you'll have access to all of our future updates, which will be often and significant. Here's a look at what's coming up:
- 12/2011: the option to add an animated countdown timer and progress bar
- 1/2012: the ability to expand the page into a full site (nav bar, styled pages and blog)
- 1/2012: the ability to add extra form fields
- 1/2012: Paypal integration for optional single-product e-commerce
You can check out the Premium roadmap to see what else is in store right here.